- Performs day-to-day accounting activities so that general ledger activity, trial balance, and key account reconciliations are adequately prepared and monitored.
- Prepares and performs monthly bank reconciliations on multiple accounts.
- Prepares event invoices and prepares monthly revenue recognition journal entries.
- Prepares and performs or assists with event settlements when needed.
- Various financial analysis as requested by client Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements and reports.
- Bi-Weekly payroll processing and subsequent journal entries.
- Maintain fixed asset detail records and performs account reconciliations.
- Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations and account analyses.
- Review reconciliations and analyses with Accounting Manager and the Director of Finance monthly. Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of general accounting experience Or Equivalent combination of education and experience of the above.
Blog post id20404