- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support.
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
- Recommend individual and collections of investments, also known as portfolios.
- Evaluate current and previous financial data.
- Study business and economic trends.
- Determine a company’s value by examining its financial statements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of how economic trends, political situations, policies and regulations may affect their client’s investments
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of information to find profitable investments
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to effectively use software to analyze financial information, identify trends, establish portfolios and make forecasts
- Decision-making skills to provide recommendations to sell, hold or buy a security
- Attention to detail when reviewing potential investments, as small issues may lead to large complications for the overall health of an investment
- Math skills for estimating financial values
- Competitive monthly salary with benefits
- Bachelor in Finance
Blog post id20404