- Handle many inbound and outbound calls to customers and clients.
- Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
- Upsell other products wherever possible.
- Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
- Also, be well-read on company policies and the website for FAQs or policy related answers.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Meet personal targets and work towards meeting team targets.
- Maintain records of the conversations with the customer and analyze the data.
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and customer queries.
- Graduated high school, but a bachelor’s degree in commerce or related fields is preferred.
- Prior experience with customer service and call centers in relevant job roles.
- Good knowledge of CRM practices and systems.
- Customer-oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command over the English language.
Blog post id20404