We’re looking for the newest member of the creative team!
Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You will help create photo/video content for our social media pages.
- You will work on pre-production.
- You will work on post-production.
- You will be filming on-set.
- You will contribute to our efforts to go viral.
- You will help maintain calendar, schedule meetings, and book appointments
- You will engage with followers on social media
- You will plan social media posts, promos, and contribute to overall account management across platforms.
- You will conduct and compile research on trends and other relevant items
- You will have a fair share of running errands and other things related to personal life
The ideal candidate should have:
- A borderline addiction to social media.
- A positive and results-driven attitude.
- Flexible mindset and willingness to adapt to new and different tasks.
- A thirst to learn and contribute to our success.
- Individuals seeking real, hands-on work experience
- Outgoing and a strong personality
- Ability to adapt to different situations quickly.
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- The ability to multitask with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and tact
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to give direction to others
- Strong follow-up skills
- Internet savvy
- Advanced proficiency in technology and social media
Blog post id20404